NEXIT Portal, a portal designed for CBN empowerment programme for exited N-power beneficiaries is now open. To check your eligibility and suitability for CBN Empowerment, you are to login to the NEXIT Portal nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and fill all necessary and required information.
The Nigeria federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development
announced it has developed the new portal in collaboration with Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to allow Exited N-Power beneficiaries apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options.
The NEXIT portal is design;
- To determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programmes
- to help them select the different CBN support options
- suitability is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programmes
- The nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal is now live and active
About the NEXIT CBN Empowerment | ELIGIBILITY
- The NEXIT application portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN Empowerment Options.
- Applicants will be required to provide additional information to determine their suitability for the various CBN intervention options.
- Interested Beneficiaries are to proceed to login to the portal.