Western Illinois University is awarding the International Presidential Scholarships to high achieving students who are seeking to undergo a degree program at the University.
The Western Illinois University will provide a renewable stipend of $3,000 for the fall and spring semesters.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: $3,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have to be a newly admitted undergraduate or graduate, a non-sponsored international scholar, enrolling at WIU for the first time.
- Applicants need to have at least 3.00 GPA (confirmed by WIU), renewable for a second year with a 3.0 GPA maintained.
- Applicants must hold a degree comparable to a recognized U.S. bachelor or high-school degree.
- Applicants must submit adequate English proficiency scores on one of the given exams: TOEFL, IELTS, iTEP, PTE.
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission in the undergraduate or graduate degree at the university. Only after that, they are qualified to appeal for the studentship.