ASIM is the consortium of four (4) Universities (Ardhi University, Covenant University, University of Johannesburg, University of Malawi – The Polytechnic, and an EU Technical partner (Leeds Beckett University), under the European Union Commission Grant on Intra-Africa Academic Mobility Scheme.
ASIM invites suitably qualified and highly motivated applicants from Africa into its Masters and Ph.D. degree programs as a strategy to increase the talent pool of expertise in infrastructure and to develop the capacity of African Higher Education Institution (HEI) to deliver sustainable infrastructure education.
Application Deadline: Open
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters and PhD
Value of Award: Educational fund
Number of Awards: Not Specified
- Applicants should be residents on the continent at the time of application.
- Applicants must have Second Class Upper (3.5 CGPA or its equivalent or at least 65% average in all modules) in the relevant fields of study from any recognized University in Africa or Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees from any recognized University in Africa.
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0 on a 5.0 scale, or 65% average or equivalent in M.Sc./M.Eng/M. Tech and the minimum stipulated for the Master’s degree above.
- Applicants must have to submit the evidence of English language as a medium of instruction at Higher Education Institution (HEI)
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the application form and EOI form.