It’s that time of year again! Time to start thinking about college and scholarships. And what better way to get a head start on the competition than by winning a scholarship for pulling the best prank? For the 2022 school year, we are proud to announce the Prank Winning Scholarship. This $5,000 award is given to one outstanding student who can show us their creative side and sense of humor by pulling off an epic prank. So whether you’re a master of pranks or you’ve always wanted to try your hand at one, this is the perfect opportunity to do so!
What is the 2022 Prank scholarship?
If you love playing pranks and making people laugh, then you might be interested in the 2022 Prank scholarship. This scholarship is open to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university. The winner of this scholarship will receive $2,022 to put towards their education expenses.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must submit a video that is no longer than two minutes showing them playing a prank. The video must be uploaded to YouTube and include the hashtag #2022PrankScholarship in the title. A panel of judges will review all of the videos and select a winner based on creativity, originality, and overall effectiveness of the prank.
So if you think you have what it takes to win the 2022 Prank scholarship, start planning your prank today and good luck!
How to Enter the Contest
To enter the Prank Winning Scholarship, simply fill out the form on our website. We’ll need your name, email address, and a short essay (250 words or less) telling us why you deserve to win the scholarship. The deadline to enter is March 31st, 2019.
We’ll be choosing one lucky winner at random from all of the eligible entries. The winner will be notified via email on April 1st, 2019. Good luck!
What You Need to Include in Your Entry
To ensure your entry is valid, you must include the following:
1. A short description of the prank
2. Photos or videos of the prank being carried out
3. The reactions of those involved in the prank
4. A statement from you confirming that no one was harmed in the making of the prank
5. Your contact details so we can get in touch if you’re a winner!
There are three prizes that will be awarded to the top finishers of the Prank Winning Scholarship. The first place prize is a $1,000 scholarship. The second place prize is a $500 scholarship. The third place prize is a $250 scholarship.
The Judging Criteria
There are four main criteria that the judges will be taking into account when choosing a winner for the Prank Winning Scholarship. They are as follows:
1) How original is the prank?
2) How well executed is the prank?
3) How funny is the prank?
4) How safe is the prank?
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or would like more information about the Prank Winning Scholarship, please contact us at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Prank Winning Scholarship, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. You must be a current college student in the United States.
2. You must submit a video of you completing a prank (no longer than one minute in length).
3. The prank must be safe and not cause any harm to people or property.
4. The prank must be original and not copied from another source.
5. You give us permission to use your video on our website and social media channels.
6. You will be responsible for any costs associated with completing the prank (e.g., materials, props, etc.).
7. The deadline for submitting your video is May 31st, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
How to win the 2022 Prank scholarship
The Prank Winning Scholarship is a $500 scholarship that is given out annually to the top high school senior prankster. To win this scholarship, simply carry out the best high school prank possible and document it in a video that is two minutes or less in length.
This video must be submitted to the Prank Winning Scholarship Committee by April 1st, 2022. The committee will then review all of the submissions and select the winner based on creativity, originality, and overall impact. So if you’re looking to score some extra cash for college, start planning your prank now!
Who is eligible for the 2022 Prank scholarship?
In order to be eligible for the 2022 Prank scholarship, applicants must:
-Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
-Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
-Be a citizen of the United States
-Demonstrate financial need
-Be between the ages of 18 and 24
How to apply for the 2022 Prank scholarship
The Prank scholarship is a great way to get your college education paid for and have a lot of fun at the same time. To apply for the scholarship, you will need to be a current or incoming college student in the United States. You will also need to have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
To apply, simply fill out the online application form. Be sure to include your contact information and academic transcripts. You will also need to write a short essay explaining why you should be awarded the scholarship and what you plan to do with it.
If you are selected as a finalist, you will be required to submit a video application. This is where you will really get to show off your prankster skills! Be creative and have fun with it. The selection committee will be looking for originality, creativity, and humor.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on your application today!
When is the deadline for the 2022 Prank scholarship?
The deadline for the 2022 Prank scholarship is September 15th.
Tips for winning the 2022 Prank scholarship
1. Start thinking about your prank early on in the school year. This will give you plenty of time to come up with a creative and original prank.
2. Keep your prank relatively simple. Complicated pranks are more likely to fail and could get you in trouble with the school authorities.
3. Make sure your prank is safe and nobody will get hurt as a result of it. This is important both for moral reasons and to avoid getting into legal trouble.
4. Try to target a well-known figure at your school such as the headmaster or a teacher, rather than another student. This will make your prank more memorable.
5. Film your prank if possible, as this will increase the chances of it going viral online and thus winning you the scholarship.
The 2022 Prank Winning Scholarship is a great way to get your education paid for, and have a little fun along the way. To be eligible, all you need to do is submit a prank video that is creative and original. So start brainstorming and filming your best pranks today! We can’t wait to see what you come up with.