Oregon State University is awarding the International Student Continuation Scholarships to help cover study expenses for interested applicants who want to study for a degree program at the Institution.
All the eligible students, who meet all the admission requirements, will get the award of $2,500 to pursue their dream course at Oregon State University.
Application Deadline: August 25, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $2,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must be foreign students
- Applicants must be willing to enrol in an undergraduate programme at Oregon State University
- Applicants must be the first-year student with international direct services with a GPA of 3.75+
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- How to Apply: After being selected to study in an undergraduate course at Oregon State University, applicants must complete the general application and international application in ScholarDollars.