The City University of Seattle – USA is awarding a degree that aims to provide financial assistance to students and motivating them to achieve academic excellence for the academic year 2021/2022. Get the skills and knowledge by applying for this scholarship opportunity.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
Value of Awards: $2,000 per quarter
Number of Awards: Varies
- Applicants must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Applicants must be an active I-20 holder
- Applicants must be used for tuition only
- Applicants must maintain full-time enrollment and begin your studies at CityU within one-quarter of the award letter
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online application form at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.