The University of Wolverhampton is pleased to announce the Global Opportunities Office Regional Awards. There are 20 scholarships of £3,000 per year for students from the following regions:
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Middle East and North Africa
- East Asia and Pakistan
- The Americas
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, East Asia and Pakistan, Europe, and America
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: 20
- Applicants must be accepted and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
- Applicants must be paying an international tuition fee.
- Applicants are required to hold at least a minimum of ABB at A Level or equivalent qualification to be admitted at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
- TOEFL – 79 overall with no less than 19 in all four skills
- PTE Academic – 54 with no less than 51 in all skills
- CAE – Level B2
- CPE – Pass
- Trinity College London ISE 11- B2 Pass
- Wolverhampton English Proficiency Exam (WEPE) – 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in any component
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit an admission application on the university portal. Students who wish to apply for the opportunity are required to submit a 500-word statement on how they would benefit from this application and submit it via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line ‘Global Opportunities Regional Award’ and the student ID number.