_ 250g/ 1 cup butter… plus for the pans
_ 250g/ 1 cup of flour… Plus for the pans
_ 1 teaspoon baking powder
_ 200g/ 4 large egg’s at room temperature
_ 1/4 milk ( opt)
_ 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor
1. preheat the oven to 350 degrees and rub butter over the pan and dust the flour as by tapping out excess so as to allow that cake come out easily and to avoid sticking to the pan.
2. mix the butter and sugar until fluffy and creamy ( with or without a mixer) beat in the eggs and add that vanilla flavor ( remember the measurements).
3. in another separate bowl mix the dry ingredients like the flour, baking powder and salt( opt…if added, just a pinch) and mix.
4. when adding the dry mixture to the butter and sugar mixture, beat in the flour in 3 batches, alternative with the milk (opt) .
Note: Don’t over mix the cake batter.
5. pour the cake batter into your prepared pan and bake for 30_ 35 min in the middle of the oven… Bake until the cake is gloden brown and util the took pick inserted comes out clean… Transfer to rack and let it cool.